Choice & Voice Classroom Library - Grade 3 - English: Classroom Library
- A Boy Called Bat
- A Day and Night on the Prairie
- A Lottie Lipton Adventure: The Egyptian Enchantment
- A Picture's Worth a Thousand Clues
- A Recycled-Art Mission
- Alvin Ho: Allergic to Birthday Parties, Science Projects, and Other Man-made Catastrophe
- Amazing Animal Architects of the Air: Nests above the Rest
- Annie Oakley: Building Fluency Through Reader's Theater American Tall Tales And Legends
- Applesauce Weather
- Are Some Sports Too Dangerous for Kids?
- And 115 more titles ...
Related productsView all
Includes 5 unique titles from the series. Lemony Snicket had written these five tales of the Baudelaire children-three orphans whose lives are filled with unfortunate events. The children face snapping crabs, strict punishments, dripping fungus, repulsive villains, a disastrous fire and many more unfortunate events. Your fluent readers will find it hard to put this hardcover collection down. 162-214 pp.
- The Austere Academy
- The Bad Beginning (Hardcover)
- The Miserable Mill
- The Reptile Room (Hardcover)
- The Wide Window (Hardcover)
Includes 6 unique titles from the series. From a missing author to the mysterious noises in an old castle, each exciting chapter book will have your students guessing until the end. Dink and his friends, Josh and Ruth Rose, will capture the imaginations of your own classroom detectives. 72-88 pp.
- The Absent Author
- The Bald Bandit
- The Canary Caper
- The Deadly Dungeon
- The Empty Envelope
- The Falcon's Feathers
Includes 4 unique titles from the series.
- Ballet Breakdown
- BFF Breakup
- Dance Team Bully
- Hip-Hop Road Trip
Includes 6 unique titles from the series. This best-selling children's chapter book series continues to get high marks from educators, parents and children for its sensitive and often humorous portrayal of such issues as new friends, joint custody, moving away, and even the trauma of those pesky school pictures. Set of 6 books features challenging words, dialogue and subjects that will interest independent readers. 81-133 pp.
- Amber Brown Goes Fourth
- Amber Brown is Feeling Blue
- Amber Brown Is Not A Crayon
- Amber Brown Wants Extra Credit
- Forever Amber Brown
- You Can't Eat Your Chicken Pox Amber Brown