At Steps to Literacy, our goal is to help cultivate a student's love for reading. Our Choice and Voice collections are curated to showcase new, exciting, and diverse books with interesting stories and impacting visuals. We encourage all students have a voice and a choice in the books that they read. Our libraries and collections are built to entice students to learn more about themselves and the world they live in.
Instill a lifelong interest in reading with this thought-provoking Fifth Grade genre library. Mature readers will love exploring picture books appropriate for their age or become enthralled in a biography about a relevant figure.
- A Kick In The Head
- At the Sea Floor Cafe: Odd Ocean Critter Poems
- Big Talk: Poems For Four Voices
- Dear Wandering Wildebeest: And Other Poems From the Watering Hole (HC)
- Hate That Cat: A Novel
- Hey There, Stink Bug!
- Love that Dog
- Neighborhood Odes
- Read, Recite, and Write Narrative Poems
- Room 214: A Year In Poems
- Serafina's Promise
- Sidewalk Chalk: Poems of the City
- The Last Fifth Grade of Emerson Elementary
- Yes! We Are Latinos: Poems and Prose About the Latino Experience