At Steps to Literacy, our goal is to help cultivate a student's love for reading. Our Choice and Voice collections are curated to showcase new, exciting, and diverse books with interesting stories and impacting visuals. We encourage all students have a voice and a choice in the books that they read. Our libraries and collections are built to entice students to learn more about themselves and the world they live in.
The Classroom Library Sets are perfectly blended collections and are inclusive of many genres and text-types. They are perfect to kick start or add to your classroom library.
- A Chair for My Mother
- Armadilly Chili
- Art and Culture: Big Ben: Shapes
- Because of An Acorn
- Chocolate Milk, Por Favor: Celebrating Diversity with Empathy and Kindness
- Drawing a Frog With Ovals
- Hector the Collector
- I've Got Eyes!: Exceptional Eyes of the Animal World
- Jellybeans for Giants
- Keep a Pocket in Your Poem: Classic Poems and Playful Parodies
- And 15 more titles ...