Kindergarten Decodables Expansion Bookroom
- Hot or Not?
- I Can Measure It: Practicing the Zh Sound
- I See a Bee: Practicing the Ee Sound
- Mop Hop
- My Birthday: Learning the IR Sound
- My Bl Words
- My Ch Words
- My D Words
- My Day with Dad: Practicing the d Sound
- No, Not Now: Practicing the N Sound
- Pam's Pet Shop
- Pat Has a Party: Practicing the P Sound
- Sheena Shops for Shoes: Practicing the Sh Sound
- Walter the Whale: Practicing the Wh Sound
Related productsView all
- Daughter of the Pirate King
- Devils Unto Dust (HC)
- Front Lines (Book 1)
- I Am Still Alive
- If We Survive
- Ready Player One
- And 10 more titles ...
Steps To Literacy is proud to partner with renowned literacy expert Debbie Diller to create easy-to-use teaching resources based on the NEW Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS). We tore apart the NEW TEKS and put them back together in a handy, vertically aligned flip charts.
Product details: 184 pages, dimensions: 11" X 8 1/2", Spiral bound, full color
The Flip Chart provides a concise, horizontal visual of the new TEKS strand-by-strand, as well as a side-by-side view of the standards for preceding and following grades. The TEKS Vertical Alignment Flip Chart includes both English (ELAR) and Spanish (SLAR) standards in one product. We've purposely blended the English and Spanish standards into one tool to help facilitate co-planning between grade level teachers across the two languages. Included in each strand, for each grade are “Tips from Debbie Diller”. These tips are written to help better understand the standards and how to make use of them during classroom instruction.