At Steps to Literacy, our goal is to help cultivate a student's love for reading. Our Choice and Voice collections are curated to showcase new, exciting, and diverse books with interesting stories and impacting visuals. We encourage all students have a voice and a choice in the books that they read. Our libraries and collections are built to entice students to learn more about themselves and the world they live in.
Instill a lifelong interest in reading with this thought-provoking Fifth Grade genre library. Mature readers will love exploring picture books appropriate for their age or become enthralled in a biography about a relevant figure.
- Aliens and UFOs
- Be An Actor
- Calling His Shot: Babe Ruth's Legendary Home Run
- Conspiracies: Who's Hiding What?
- Design a Better Backpack
- Gareth's Guide to Becoming a Deep-Sea Explorer
- My New Home After Syria
- Sports Technology: Cryotheraphy, LED Courts, and More
- Stickmen's Guide to Cities in Layers
- And 10 more titles ...