At Steps to Literacy, our goal is to help cultivate a student's love for reading. Our Choice and Voice collections are curated to showcase new, exciting, and diverse books with interesting stories and impacting visuals. We encourage all students have a voice and a choice in the books that they read. Our libraries and collections are built to entice students to learn more about themselves and the world they live in.
Instill a lifelong interest in reading with this thought-provoking Fifth Grade genre library. Mature readers will love exploring picture books appropriate for their age or become enthralled in a biography about a relevant figure.
- At the Bottom of the World
- Capture The Flag
- Down the Rabbit Hole: An Echo Falls Mystery
- Fuzzy Mud
- Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers - Lost Brother
- Mystery of the Museum Mile
- Sammy Keyes And The Dead Giveaway
- Science Fair Sabotage
- Secret Coders
- Serafina and the Black Cloak
- And 10 more titles ...