At Steps to Literacy, our goal is to help cultivate a student's love for reading. Our Choice and Voice collections are curated to showcase new, exciting, and diverse books with interesting stories and impacting visuals. We encourage all students have a voice and a choice in the books that they read. Our libraries and collections are built to entice students to learn more about themselves and the world they live in.
Intrigue students with this collection of high-interest titles. Students will lose themselves in the world of fantasy and sci-fi or dive into poetry with this fascinating collection filled with appropriate Fourth Grade titles.
- Abby Takes A Stand
- Ann Fights for Freedom: An Underground Railroad Survival Story
- Bud, Not Buddy
- I Survived the Bombing of Pearl Harbor 1941
- Jackie and Me
- Justin And The Best Biscuits In The World
- Little House On The Prairie
- Mayflower Girl
- Pirate Diary: The Journal of Jake Carpenter
- Riding Freedom
- And 10 more titles ...