At Steps to Literacy, our goal is to help cultivate a student's love for reading. Our Choice and Voice collections are curated to showcase new, exciting, and diverse books with interesting stories and impacting visuals. We encourage all students have a voice and a choice in the books that they read. Our libraries and collections are built to entice students to learn more about themselves and the world they live in.
Encourage a love for literature with these entertaining genre libraries. Containing popular topics covered in the third grade, students will love learning about notorious historical figures or relating to a realistic fiction.
- A Lion To Guard Us
- Cake Pops with Rosa Parks
- Cherry Pie with Daisy Bates
- I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic 1912
- Ice Pops with Roberto Clemente
- Little House In The Big Woods
- Mieko and the Fifth Treasure
- Night Of The Ninjas
- Pioneer Cat
- Pippi Longstocking
- And 10 more titles ...