At Steps to Literacy, our goal is to help cultivate a student's love for reading. Our Choice and Voice collections are curated to showcase new, exciting, and diverse books with interesting stories and impacting visuals. We encourage all students have a voice and a choice in the books that they read. Our libraries and collections are built to entice students to learn more about themselves and the world they live in.
Encourage a love for literature with these entertaining genre libraries. Containing popular topics covered in the third grade, students will love learning about notorious historical figures or relating to a realistic fiction.
- A Book for Black-Eyed Susan (HC)
- Abe Lincoln Crosses a Creek: A Tall, Thin Tale
- Biggest, Strongest, Fastest (HC)
- Freedom Summer
- George Ferris' Grand Idea: The Ferris Wheel
- Goldy Luck and the Three Pandas
- Hi, Koo!: A Year of Seasons (HC)
- If You're Not Here, Please Raise Your Hand: Poems About School
- It's A Book
- And 10 more titles ...