At Steps to Literacy, our goal is to help cultivate a student's love for reading. Our Choice and Voice collections are curated to showcase new, exciting, and diverse books with interesting stories and impacting visuals. We encourage all students have a voice and a choice in the books that they read. Our libraries and collections are built to entice students to learn more about themselves and the world they live in.
Encourage a love for literature with these entertaining genre libraries. Containing popular topics covered in the third grade, students will love learning about notorious historical figures or relating to a realistic fiction.
- Believe Me, Goldilocks Rocks!: The Story of the Three Bears as Told by Baby Bear
- Cinderella and the Mean Queen
- Cinderella Stories Around the World: 4 Beloved Tales
- Cinderella Zelda
- First Fire: A Cherokee Folktale
- Fox and Crow Are Not Friends
- Hansel and Gretel Stories Around the World: 4 Beloved Tales
- Honestly, Red Riding Hood Was Rotten!: The Story of Little Red Riding Hood as Told by the Wolf
- I Am Tama, Lucky Cat: A Japanese Legend
- And 10 more titles ...