At Steps to Literacy, our goal is to help cultivate a student's love for reading. Our Choice and Voice collections are curated to showcase new, exciting, and diverse books with interesting stories and impacting visuals. We encourage all students have a voice and a choice in the books that they read. Our libraries and collections are built to entice students to learn more about themselves and the world they live in.
Keep your striving readers engaged through high interest titles at an accessible reading level in this below-level reading collection.
- BFF Breakup
- Bird and Squirrel on the Run!
- Comeback Catcher
- Dog Days
- Dragonflies Lived with the Dinosaurs
- India: A Benjamin Blog and His Inquisitive Dog Guide
- My Best Friend Is a Viral Dancing Zombie
- Technology For All: Wi-Fi Around the World
- The Tiara and the Titan
- Top 10 Worst Earthquakes
- Weaponizing Poop
- Wood Frogs: Back from the Dead